I mustache you a question…will you be my valentine? This mustache valentine is probably as easy as it gets when it comes to making your own valentines. Just print and tape a fun little stickable mustache to the card! Not only is this project simple, it works great for all ages and for boys or girls. Win, win, win! (This post contains affiliate links)
- Colorful card stock
- Double stick tape
- Party sticker mustaches
- Scissors or paper trimmer
I love having colorful cardstock on hand for quick projects like this. A pop of color goes a long way on these mustache valentines! Choose your kid’s favorite color to print these fun and easy valentines on and they’ll be thrilled to give one to each of their friends. And what’s better is they’ll have lots of fun playing and trying on the different mustaches.
I found a half dozen sticky mustaches at Walmart for about $2 and love that there is a variety of shapes and sizes! I’ve also seen them at Hobby Lobby in the party section, but this is the best deal out there on sticky mustaches!
Mustache Valentine Printables
So really this mustache valentine is S.I.M.P.L.E. and I love it! The kids will be engaged the whole time while you sit and make them together.
- Just print out the fun printable (find it below) on some colorful cardstock, maybe even your kid’s favorite color.
- Cut them out using a paper trimmer or scissors. I like to use this trimmer.
- Have them sign their name on each card.
- Add a strip of double-sided sticky tape (or whip out your dandy ATG tape glider :)) to each one and let them stick the mustaches on.
- Now have some fun with those sticky mustaches!
FREE mustache valentine printable: Mustache Printable
You may also like: