Growing up, one of my favorite holidays to celebrate at school was Valentine’s Day. I’m not sure I can say the same for my teachers especially with all the sugar, you know! While brainstorming what a teacher may want for Valentine’s I thought every teacher could use a pick-me up soda. This easy teacher Valentine will help your teachers get through the sugar-high madness. It’s really simple but they’ll be glad it’s not lotion or a candle, trust me!
Teacher Valentine Gift Idea
- Soda- I love the look of the glass jars, but any soda will do!
- Paper straws
- Printable tags (available below)
Here’s the low-down on making these sodalicious teacher valentines:
- Shop for your favorite soda (make it extra festive and choose a red or pink soda), whether that be a glass bottle or even a 2-liter bottle, some cute paper straws and print these cute tags.
I really wanted to find Jones soda because you can find them in almost color of the rainbow, but I guess my grocery store doesn’t stock them anymore, so sad. This was my favorite flavor and it just so happens to be pink. I resorted to a strawberry fanta soda and of course Dr. P, which was perfect for Valentine’s day, coming in red!
- Have your child write in their name on the tag and tape a paper straw to the side of the bottle.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag and tie to the soda with tulle or ribbons.
That’s it, teacher valentine done!
Don’t you just love the tag? “Soda lighted you’re my teacher! Happy Valentine’s!” Hopefully your kids’ teachers don’t mind the customized spelling!
Download and print the tags here:
Try using a 2-liter or a 12 pack of soda. If you want to make this teacher valentine even better, you could throw in a gift card to Sodalicious or Swig so they could have an extra soda pick-me-up another day, they’ll be “sodalighted” to have them as a student!