Valentine’s Day is coming right up so you might want to start thinking about what to get your guy, and who says it really needs to be a gift? If the saying, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach is true, than this no bake cheese cake will be sure to steal his heart.
You only need 5 ingredients, it’s easy to make AND it tastes delicioso! This was my birthday cake request every year growing up and it’s perfect for Valentine’s dessert.
- Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp. butter (melted)
- 1- 8 oz. package of cream cheese (softend)
- 1- can of sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ c. lemon juice
- Place one sleeve of graham crackers into a gallon size plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. Add melted butter to grahams and shake well. Press mixture into a pie dish.
- Cream cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or until cheese cake is firm.
- Top with fresh berries and danish desert, chocolate or caramel.
For even more fun, try this yummy cheese cake with our fun DIY Valentine’s Day version of Snake Eyes!